Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Durham Records
Search this Collection
The Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Durham was founded in 1889 as the Gospel Tabernacle of Durham. It was known as Trinity Community Church when it closed in 2006. Other names included Durham Alliance Church and First Alliance Church. This digital collection includes photographs of the church and events that took place there.
Visit the research guide to learn more about materials in the collection that are not available online.