Second Baptist Church Members Pictured in the Sanctuary of their Church at the Intersection of Morehead Avenue and Kent Street

Abstract/Description: The minister was Reverend Hemors H. Hart (pictured 7th from the left, in skull cap). A newer church was erected in 1949 and renamed First Calvary Baptist. The current church building was erected at the same site, 1311 Morehead Avenue, in 2008.
Subject(s): Durham County (N.C.)
African Americans--North Carolina--Durham
Date Created: 1937